What a wonderful surprise and pleasure to be nominated for the Bouquet of Three Award from one of my favorite Foodie Bloggers, Miss Chris Creations. Make sure to stop by Miss Chris Creations to see what she is up to and to see a fine example of a well planned Food Blog.
Thanks, Miss Chris, for the nomination and for thinking of me! What a fun way to accept an award and to send out awards to other bloggers who we appreciate. Now, keep in mind that you can’t just accept this award and move on. You have to earn it with time, thought and by sharing nominations with others. Here are the rules of The Bouquet of Three Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them in your post (check)
2. Write 7 things about yourself (done)
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award (whew, some difficult choices)
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I’m originally from a little known state; Idaho but moved to AZ to get away from the cold weather.
2. I lived in Toronto Canada for four years and can claim to be an expatriate.
3. I learned to scuba dive when I was over 30. Not admitting any age.
4. I am currently reading every Stephanie Plum book and am up to Sizzling Sixteen.
5. I love to cook! Oh, you already knew that. Okay, I love a nice glass of red wine with dinner.
6. I met my husband through a dating service and we have been married for 21 years this year.
7. My husband and I have the same birthday in June.
10. Homemade Delish
12. scrummy yummy
13. So,…hear me